مرحبا بكم ...منتديات صوان
مرحبا بكم ...منتديات صوان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لسنا الوحيدين .. ولكننا نسعى للأفضل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم بحمد لله عودة افتتاح المنتدى ،، اعضائنا الكرام نرحب بمشاركاتكم وتفاعلكم معنا وكل عام وأنتم بخير
منتديات صوان الذى يجمع كل الليبين يرحب بكم
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الغلا الحكم كلمات بالله تقال شايل الشعر طرابلس غايب الشتاء عليهن مهرجان عليك شحات السياحي فيها ينساك تحميل خلال الليل عليه محمد منهم عزيز ياما النوم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» طريقة للكيكه الصحيه بدون سكر
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 6 سبتمبر 2023 - 16:25 من طرف joud

» فوائد الجوز او عين الجمل للقلب والشرايين
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 2 سبتمبر 2023 - 14:54 من طرف joud

» فوائد نقع الجوز(. اللوز الخزايني) قبل اكله
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 2 سبتمبر 2023 - 14:50 من طرف joud

» ياحوشنا ❤️
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 2 سبتمبر 2023 - 14:41 من طرف joud

» نصائح مهمه لمرضى السكري
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأحد 20 سبتمبر 2020 - 7:29 من طرف joud

» إشتقت إليكم
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 5 يونيو 2020 - 1:36 من طرف mrajaa

» صــاح الديك ...
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 11 ديسمبر 2019 - 23:04 من طرف joud

» الشوق للاعضاء والمنتدى
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 11 ديسمبر 2019 - 23:02 من طرف joud

» تقرير مصور لمبارة منتخبنا الوطني للشباب مع المنتخبمع المنتخب السنغالي..) منقول
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 11 نوفمبر 2019 - 10:09 من طرف تايبي

» الأفوكادو وفوائده الكثيره
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 14 يناير 2019 - 15:42 من طرف joud

» شوربة الزبادي
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 14 يناير 2019 - 15:38 من طرف joud

» **life is pain**
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 14 يناير 2019 - 14:54 من طرف joud

» بعض الأنواع من الكفته
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 14 يناير 2019 - 14:52 من طرف joud

» ايام بارده لازالت مستمره
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 14 يناير 2019 - 14:51 من طرف joud

» ملوك تنازلوا على عروشهم
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 8 يناير 2019 - 2:40 من طرف joud

» جديد قياس الجلوكوز لمرضى السكري
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 8 يناير 2019 - 2:31 من طرف joud

» كيف تحافظين على بشرتك في الشتاء
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 8 يناير 2019 - 2:26 من طرف joud

» هل تعلم ان للأرض طنين؟
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأحد 6 يناير 2019 - 15:57 من طرف joud

» لماذا يمكن اعتبار الإنترنت أفضل نظام لرصد الزلازل عبر التاريخ؟
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأحد 6 يناير 2019 - 15:51 من طرف joud

» علماء يجدون طريقة لصنع معدن قادر على إزالة ثاني أكسيد الكربون من الغلاف الجوي
do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأحد 6 يناير 2019 - 15:44 من طرف joud

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 183 بتاريخ الإثنين 31 يوليو 2017 - 8:02
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
ساعه

sawan

do you know who is Edith piaf?

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
joud
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
joud

ليبيا
نقرا
انثى
عدد الرسائل : 5121
العمر : 46
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/05/2009
نقاط : 9591

do you know who is Edith piaf? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: do you know who is Edith piaf?   do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2009 - 17:19

Édith PiafBackground informationBirth nameAlso known asBornDiedGenre(s)Occupation(s)Instrument(s)Voice type(s)Years active
do you know who is Edith piaf? 220px-%C3%89dith_Piaf
Édith Giovanna Gassion
La Môme Piaf
(The Little Sparrow)
19 December 1915(1915-12-19)
Belleville, Paris, France
10 October 1963 (aged 47)
Plascassier, France
cabaret
torch songs
chanson
Singer, songwriter, actress
Voice
Mezzo-soprano[1]
1935 – 1963
Édith Piaf, born Édith Giovanna Gassion (19 December 1915 - 10 October 1963), was a French singer and cultural icon of partly Algerian and Italian descent[2][3][4] who "is almost universally regarded as France's greatest popular singer."[5] Her singing reflected her life, with her specialty being ballads. Among her songs are "La vie en rose" (1946), "Hymne à l'amour" (1949), "Milord" (1959), "Non, je ne regrette rien" (1960), "l'Accordéoniste" (1941), "Padam...Padam", and "La Foule".

//

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Singing career

In 1935 Piaf was discovered in the Pigalle area of Paris[5] by the nightclub owner Louis Leplée,[7] whose club Le Gerny off the Champs-Élysées[10] was frequented by the upper and lower classes alike. He persuaded her to sing despite her extreme nervousness, which, combined with her height of only 1.42m (4'8"),[8][11] inspired him to give her the nickname that would stay with her for the rest of her life and serve as her stage name, La Môme Piaf[7] (The Waif Sparrow, The Little Sparrow or Kid Sparrow in Parigot slang).[5] Leplée taught her the basics of stage presence and told her to wear a black dress which would later become her trademark apparel.[5] Leplée ran a large publicity campaign prior to her opening night, which resulted in celebrities including actor Maurice Chevalier attending the opening.[5] Her nightclub gigs led to her first two records produced that same year,[11] with one of them penned by Marguerite Monnot, a collaborator throughout Piaf's life.[5]
On 6 April 1936,[5] Leplée was murdered and Piaf was questioned in the matter and accused of being an accessory, but she was acquitted.[7] He had been killed by mobsters with previous ties to Piaf.[12] This resulted in much negative media attention directed towards Piaf,[8] which threatened her career.[5] To rehabilitate her image, she recruited Raymond Asso, with whom she would also become romantically involved. He changed her stage name to "Édith Piaf", barred her undesirable acquaintances from seeing her, and commissioned Monnot to write songs that reflected or alluded to Piaf's previous life on the streets.[5]
In 1940, Édith co-starred in Jean Cocteau's successful one-act play Le Bel Indifférent.[5] She began to become friends with prominent people, such as Chevalier and the poet Jacques Borgeat. She wrote the lyrics of many of her songs and collaborated with composers on the tunes. In 1944, Édith Piaf discovered Yves Montand in Paris, made him part of her act, and became his mentor[8] and lover.[12] Within a year, he became one of the most famous singers in France, and she broke off their relationship when he had become almost as popular as she was.[5]
During this time, she was in great demand and very successful in Paris[7] as France's most popular entertainer.[11] After the war, she became known internationally,[7] touring Europe, the United States, and South America. In Paris, she gave Atahualpa Yupanqui (Héctor Roberto Chavero)-the most important Argentine musician of folklore- the opportunity to share the scene, making debut in July of 1950. She helped to launch the career of Charles Aznavour in the early 1950s, taking him on tour with her in France and the United States and recording some of his songs.[5] At first she met with little success with U.S. audiences, who regarded her as downcast.[5] After a glowing review by a prominent New York critic, though, she met with better success[5] and her popularity in the United States was such that she appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show eight times and at Carnegie Hall twice (1956[10] and 1957).
Édith Piaf's signature song "La vie en rose"[5] was written in 1945 and was voted a Grammy Hall of Fame Award in 1998.
The legendary Paris Olympia concert hall is where Piaf achieved lasting fame, giving several series of concerts at the hall, the most famous venue in Paris,[8] between January 1955 and October 1962. Excerpts from five of these concerts (1955, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962) were issued on record and CD and have never been out of print. The 1961 concerts were promised by Piaf in an effort to save the venue from bankruptcy and where she debuted her song "Non, je ne regrette rien".[8] In April 1963, Piaf recorded her last song, "L'homme de Berlin".
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
Death and legacy

do you know who is Edith piaf? 180px-Tombeau_d%27Edith_Piaf do you know who is Edith piaf? Magnify-clip
The grave of Édith Piaf, Père Lachaise Cemetery, Paris

do you know who is Edith piaf? 180px-Popiersie_Edith_Piaf_ssj_20060914 do you know who is Edith piaf? Magnify-clip
Bust of Édith Piaf in Kielce, Poland

Piaf died of liver cancer at Plascassier, on the French Riviera, on 10 October 1963, but only publicly disclosed on the 11th, the same day that Cocteau died.[16] She slipped in and out of consciousness for the last months of her life.[10] It is said that Sarapo drove her body back to Paris secretly so that fans would think she had died in her hometown.[5][14] She is buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery, in Paris, where her grave is among the most visited.[5]
Although she was denied a funeral mass by the Roman Catholic archbishop of Paris because of her lifestyle,[14] her funeral procession drew tens of thousands[5] of mourners onto the streets of Paris and the ceremony at the cemetery was attended by more than 100,000 fans.[14][17] Aznavour recalled that Piaf's funeral procession was the only time since the end of World War II that he saw Parisian traffic come to a complete stop.[14]
The minor planet of 3772 Piaf, discovered by Soviet astronomer Lyudmila Georgievna Karachkina in 1982, is named after her.[18]
In Paris, a two-room museum is dedicated to her, the Musée Édith Piaf[14][19] (5 rue Crespindu Gast).هذه نبذه عن حياة ايديت المغنيه الفرنسيه المشهوره
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
joud
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
joud

ليبيا
نقرا
انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: do you know who is Edith piaf?   do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2009 - 17:31

وجدتلكم القصه بالعربيه
رمـز .. هـرم.. أسـطورة ..

مـوهبـة و شـغف بالفـن
" The Little Sparrow " وبالفرنسـية " La Mome Piaf "
أعـطي لها هذاالمسـمى لأنها كانت قصيرة وضئيلة الحجم
حيث كـانطـولها 140سم
و لأن لهـا صوت جميـليتناغممع الألحان بسـلاسة

do you know who is Edith piaf? F08_r07_02

إنـها المغنيـة Edith Piaf

التي مازال صوتها يتردد صداه في مقاهي باريس

يعتـبرها الفرنسيون رمز من رموزهم

كمـا بونابرت , ايـفل , اللوفر , شانيل ...

إنـها كمـا فيروز للبنان , إنها كمـا أم كلثوم لمصـر

do you know who is Edith piaf? BIGedithpiaf.jpg

اسـمها ايديث غاسيون في الحقيقة , و بياف ليس إلا اللقب الذي اشتهرت به !

ولـدت ايديث في 19 ديسمبر 1915

في مقاطعة بليفيل في باريس ..

والدتها أنيت تركتها في عهدة جدتها لتذهب و تغني كفنانة

ربـما ورثت الصوت الجميل من والدتها !

لـم يطـل مكـوثها فقد أخذها والدها و وضعها عند أمـه

ريثما تنتهي الحرب " كانت الحرب العالمية الأولى آنذاك "

و كانت تلك أسـعد أيامها و لكن مكوثها عند جدتها لم يدم لأن والدها عاد واسترجعها بعد تسريحه من الجيش
اكتشفت أن لديها صوتاً جميلاً أثناء عملها مع والدها ,, فمشت على خطى والدتها
تركت والدها وأصبحت تغني للمـارة منذ سن الخامسة عشر مع صديقتهاسيمون بيغتو
في السابعة عشر , أحبت شاباً اسمه لويس دوبونت
و أنجـبت طفلتهامارسيل , التي بذلت جهدها لتربيتها
لكن توفيت من المرض عن عمر سنتين

do you know who is Edith piaf? Edith-piaf

استـمرت في الغناء في الشـوارع إلى أن انتشلها منقـذها لوبـلي
لتغنـي في جيـرني ,,
ذاعصيتـها حينئذ و اشتهرت بـ " La Mome Piaf " !

عـام1936 , سجـلت أولى أغنياتها " Les Mômes de la cloche "و عرفت نجاحا كبيرا
لكن في شهر افريل من نفس السنة قتـل لوبلـي، ألمـت بها هذه المصيـبة كثيـراً
لان ذلك يعني انها ستعود من حيث اتت ..انتقلت مع ذلك للعمل ب Bobino و l'Européen
بعـد أن مـرت من تلك المحنـة , عادت للعمـل
مـع ريموند آسـو ومـارغريت مـونوت , كاتبـين و ملحنين
اللذين ساعداها في تطوير أدائها على المسـرح و طريقة غنـائها

تركت مسماها القديم و أصبحت تعـرف بـ " Edith Piaf "
و أصبـحت من النخـبة و في قمـة المشـاهيرفي فرنسا !

do you know who is Edith piaf? 1417897327_small

مـرت بالعـديد من العـلاقات العاطفية , لكـن أهمـها " Marcel Cerdan علاقتها
ببطـل المـلاكمة , تـعرفت عليـه أثناء جولتها الأمريكية في نيويورك عـام 1947
عـوضها حب مارسيل عن سنين الحزن والبؤس
انتشـرت علاقتـهما في الصحـافة و أصبـحا يعـرفان بـ
" The Queen of French music and the King of the Ring "

لكـن لم تسـتمر سعـادتها , ففي عام 1949
تـوفي مارسيل في حادث تحطم طائرة !
إثر ذلك , دخـلت ايـديث في حالة حزن عميـق واكتـئاب

لكـنها عادت إلى عمـلها و انكـبت عليه أكثر من السابق
مخـرجةمعاناتها الشخصية و مأساتها في أغانيها

وفي الخمسيـنات ازدهرت أعمالها أكثر من السابق وزادت تسجيلاتها
و كانت أنجح أغنياتها في هذه الفترة
[على الرغم من حزنـها الداخلي ,,الذي أدى بها إلى إدمـان الكحـول
و كـذلك إدمانهاللمـورفين كمسـكن للألم عقب تعرضها لحادث سيارة
و كـل ذلك سبـب في تـدهور صحتـها

و في عـام 1960 , عرض كاتب أغاني شاب أغنية على ايديث
قبلتها فور سمـاعها لأنها أحست بها فقد تكـون أعظم أغنية لها ...
غيـر مبالية بنصائح الأطباء لهابعدم الغناء لشدة مرضها
و بالفعل كـانت Non je ne regrette rien
و غيـر بعيـد , في عام 1963 , دخلت ايديث في غيبوبة
و أمضـت آخر شهـور لها مابين الوعي و اللاوعي
الـى أن توفيـت في 11 أكتـوبر من نفس العام .
marah
عضو جديد
عضو جديد
marah

الكويت
انثى
عدد الرسائل : 45
العمر : 30
صوان
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/05/2009
نقاط : 45

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: do you know who is Edith piaf?   do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالسبت 27 يونيو 2009 - 21:27

شكرا ماكنت نعرفها مشكورة :1121:
joud
المراقب العام
المراقب العام
joud

ليبيا
نقرا
انثى

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: do you know who is Edith piaf?   do you know who is Edith piaf? I_icon_minitimeالأحد 28 يونيو 2009 - 7:50

:tthj: :33zz:

do you know who is Edith piaf?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتدى التعليمي :: من ذاكرة التاريخ-
انتقل الى: